Dar Kluiab Charitable Society is a Bahraini charity registered in the Ministry of Labor and Social Development under registration No. 2C/d, and licensed to collect money and spend it in accordance with its policies and procedures and in accordance with the regulations set forth in the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The Society provides electronic donation service to facilitate the donors’ contributions, and the donors hereby agree to the provisions below:
- The donor, when using this service, acknowledges his legal capacity to make donations.
- The Donor shall authorize the Board of Directors of the Society to determine the procedures and timing of the disbursement of the donated contributions, as well as the voluntary transfer of contributions from one section to another, if necessary.
- The administrative fees required by electronic exchange networks and card issuers will be deducted from the donated amount.
- The Donor agrees to receive text messages and e-mails from the Society, unless decided otherwise in writing.
- The Society do not keep any data related to the credit card, and the payment procedures shall be in accordance with procedures approved by the Central Bank of Bahrain.
- The Society will not be liable for the loss of the user name of the donor and the password used to make the donation, or for any incorrect input data or any misuse of the site by the donor, which may constitute a violation of the laws of the Kingdom of Bahrain.
- The donor acknowledges that the funds donated are clean, owned or collected with duly legitimate reason and do not hide any illegal operations